What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- black or bloody stools
- blood in the urine or vomit
- blurred vision
- breathing problems
- chest pain
- nausea or vomiting
- skin rash, skin redness, blistering or peeling skin, hives, or itching
- slurred speech or weakness on one side of the body
- swelling of eyelids, throat, lips
- unexplained weight gain or swelling
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- constipation or diarrhea
- gas or heartburn
- minor upset stomach
- nausea, vomiting
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.