What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- changes in blood sugar
- cold hands or feet
- confusion, hallucinations
- difficulty breathing, wheezing
- difficulty sleeping, nightmares
- dizziness or fainting spells
- irregular heartbeat, palpitations, chest pain
- skin rash, itching, peeling skin
- slow heart rate
- swelling of the legs or ankles
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- blurred vision
- burning stinging or itching of the eyes or eyelids
- increased sensitivity of the eyes to light
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. After opening the foil wrap of unit dose eye drops (Ocudose), use within 1 month. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.