What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- difficulty remembering things
- difficulty speaking
- difficulty with movements or with walking
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- sore throat or pain on swallowing
- tingling of the hands or feet
- worsening of mood, thoughts or actions of suicide or dying
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- difficulty concentrating
- stomach upset, indigestion
- trouble sleeping
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light or moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.