What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- bone pain or breaks
- breathing difficulties
- dark urine, trouble passing urine, or change in the amount of urine
- dizziness, lightheadedness
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling cold, especially in the arms and legs
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- light-colored stools
- right upper belly pain
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- unusually weak or tired
- unusual muscle pain
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (Report these to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome.):
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach pain
- trouble sleeping
- weight gain around waist, back, or thinning of face, arms, legs
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F). Keep this medicine in the original container. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.