What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems, cough
- chest pain
- fever or chills, sore throat
- hallucination, loss of contact with reality
- increased hunger or thirst
- increased urination
- pain, swelling, warmth in the leg
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- swelling of the legs or ankles
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- loss of appetite
- mouth sores
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach pain
Where should I keep my medicine?
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.