What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- burning or tingling in the hands or feet
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- difficulty breathing, wheezing
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever, chills or any other sign of infection
- frequent urination
- increased thirst or hunger
- loss of appetite
- pain or difficulty passing urine
- severe headache
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- swelling of the feet or legs, unusual or sudden weight gain
- unusually weak or tired
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.