What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- dark urine
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever or chills, cough, sore throat
- high blood pressure
- jaw pain, especially after dental work
- mouth sores
- stomach pain
- swelling of feet, legs
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- bone or muscle pain
- change in hair color (lighter)
- changes in taste
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting
- skin that is cracked, dry, thick, yellow or lightened
- stomach upset
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.