What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest or throat pain, tightness
- fast, slow, or irregular heart beat
- increased or decreased blood pressure
- problems with balance, talking, walking
- severe stomach pain and cramping, bloody diarrhea
- tingling, pain, or numbness in the face, hands or feet
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- feeling warm, flushing, or redness of the face
- muscle pain or cramps
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or stomach upset
- weak or tired
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 2 and 30 degrees C (36 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.