What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- increased blood pressure, particularly if you already have high blood pressure
- memory loss
- tremors or shaking movements
- urinary incontinence
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- increased urination
- nausea, vomiting or stomach upset
- unusual dreams
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Flush any unused medicines down the toilet. Do not use the medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.