What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- black or bloody stools, blood in the urine or in vomit
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing, ringing in the ears
- chest pain
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- slurred speech or weakness on one side of the body
- unexplained weight gain or swelling
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of eyes or skin
- unusual bleeding or bruising
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stomach upset
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.