What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- falling asleep during normal activities like driving
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- hallucination, loss of contact with reality
- increase or decrease in blood pressure
- joint or muscle pain
- loss of bladder control
- numbness, tingling, or prickly sensations
- shortness of breath, troubled breathing, tightness in chest, or wheezing
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- uncontrollable head, mouth, neck, arm, or leg movements
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- clumsiness, feeling unsteady, or dizziness, especially early in treatment
- increased sweating
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.