What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- changes in vision
- chest, jaw, neck, or throat pain, tightness, or pressure
- confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- fast, slow, or irregular heart beat
- increased or decreased blood pressure
- pain, tingling, numbness in the hands or feet
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- severe headaches
- severe stomach pain and cramping, bloody diarrhea
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or difficulty breathing
- sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm, or leg
- trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry mouth
- facial flushing
- muscle pain or cramps
- nausea, vomiting
- weak or tired
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.