What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- application site reaction (such as skin redness, blisters, or swelling under or around the patch site)
- changes in vision or balance
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- increase in frequency of passing urine or incontinence
- nervousness, agitation, or increased confusion
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- severe diarrhea
- slow heartbeat or palpitations
- stomach pain
- uncontrollable movements
- weight loss
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- indigestion or heartburn
- loss of appetite
- mild diarrhea, especially when starting treatment
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Store in original pouch until just prior to use. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Dispose of used patches properly. Since used patches may still contain active medicine, fold the patch in half so that it sticks to itself prior to disposal.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.