What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- decreased appetite
- increased hunger or thirst
- increased urination
- tingling or numbness in the hands or feet or around the mouth
- unusually weak or tired
- weight gain around waist, back, or thinning of face, arms, legs
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Do not refrigerate. Keep in the original container. Protect from heat and light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.