What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- aching muscles and joints
- fainting spells
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- fever or chills, sore throat
- increased hunger or thirst
- increased urination
- loss of balance, difficulty walking or falls
- stiffness, spasms, trembling
- uncontrollable head, mouth, neck, arm, or leg movements
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- decreased sexual ability
- difficulty sleeping
- drowsiness or dizziness
- increase or decrease in saliva
- nausea, vomiting
- weight gain
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.