What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever or chills, mouth sores, or sore throat
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- stomach pain
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding, bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.