What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- hallucination, loss of contact with reality
- high blood pressure
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- memory loss
- muscle or neck stiffness or spasm
- problems with balance, talking, or walking
- sudden severe headache
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- unexplained nausea or vomiting
- unusual sweating
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- diarrhea or constipation
- dry mouth
- loss of appetite
- stomach pain
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.