What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- difficulty swallowing
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- fever or chills, sore throat
- increased hunger or thirst
- increased urination
- problems with balance, talking, walking
- stiff muscles
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- uncontrollable head, mouth, neck, arm, or leg movements
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- drowsy or dizzy
- dry mouth
- stomach upset
- weight gain
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.