What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
What side effects may I notice from receiving Pyrimethamine; Sulfadoxine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- bluish fingernails or lips
- dark urine
- eye redness or irritation
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite, nausea
- muscle pain or weakness
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- right upper belly pain
- swelling of the neck
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- ringing in the ears
- trouble sleeping
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.