What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- blurred vision
- irregular heartbeat, palpitations or chest pain
- muscle or facial twitches
- pain or difficulty passing urine
- skin rash
- slowed or shallow breathing
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- nightmares, agitation, nervousness, excitability, not able to sleep (these are more likely in children)
- stuffy nose
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a refrigerator between 2 and 8 degrees C (36 and 46 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.