What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- changes in emotions or moods
- changes in vision
- depressed mood
- eye pain
- fever or chills, cough, sore throat, pain or difficulty passing urine
- increased thirst
- swelling of ankles, feet
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- confusion, excitement, restlessness
- nausea, vomiting
- skin problems, acne, thin and shiny skin
- trouble sleeping
- weight gain
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.