What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- eye pain, decreased or blurred vision, or bulging eyes
- fever, sore throat, sneezing, cough, or other signs of infection, wounds that will not heal
- frequent passing of urine
- increased thirst
- mental depression, mood swings, mistaken feelings of self importance or of being mistreated
- pain in hips, back, ribs, arms, shoulders, or legs
- swelling of feet or lower legs
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- confusion, excitement, restlessness
- nausea, vomiting
- skin problems, acne, thin and shiny skin
- weight gain
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.