What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- bleeding, blistering, burning, crusting, or scabbing of treated skin
- blood in the urine
- severe skin rash or swelling
- vomiting (may indicate excessive dosage)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dryness, flaking or peeling of the skin
- mild redness, itching or stinging of the skin
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F). Do not freeze. Keep container tightly closed. This medicine contains alcohol and is flammable. Do not store near heat or open flame. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.