What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- change in blood sugar
- changes in vision
- dark urine
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever or chills, sore throat
- increased thirst or hunger
- inner restlessness, unable to keep still
- men: prolonged or painful erection
- muscle pain, stiffness
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual movements, spasms, tremor
- unusual decrease in sweating
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- dry mouth
- menstrual irregularity
- more or less saliva than normal
- stomach upset
- weight gain
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.