What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions such as skin rash or itching, hives, swelling of the lips, mouth, tongue, or throat
- changes in vision
- difficulty passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- nausea, vomiting
- problems with balance, speaking, walking
- swelling of feet, hands
- unusual bleeding, bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- worsening of mood, thoughts or actions of suicide or dying
- yellowing of eyes, skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- constipation or diarrhea
- loss of appetite
- stomach upset
- trouble sleeping
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.