What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- abnormal production of milk in females
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breast enlargement in both males and females
- breathing problems
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- fever with increased sweating
- loss of bladder control
- muscle stiffness or spasms
- pain, tingling, numbness in the hands or feet
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- swelling of the testicles
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- nausea, vomiting
- weight gain or loss
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.