What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- cold sweats
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- increased saliva
- nausea, vomiting
- skin redness that lasts more than 4 days
- stomach pain
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry mouth
- nervousness or restlessness
- trouble sleeping or vivid dreams
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from heat and light. Store in manufacturers packaging until ready to use. Throw away unused medicine after the expiration date. When you remove a patch, fold with sticky sides together; put in an empty opened pouch and throw away.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.