What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- changes in vision
- dark urine
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- flu-like symptoms like fever, chills, cough, muscle or joint aches and pains
- irregular heartbeat
- loss of appetite for several days
- prolonged or painful erection
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusually tired or weak
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- nausea or stomach upset
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 40 degrees C (104 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.