What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- black or bloody stools, blood in the urine or vomit
- blurred vision
- bone, muscle or joint pain
- chest pain
- dark yellow or brown urine
- difficulty breathing or wheezing
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded
- fever or sore throat
- muscle spasms
- nausea or vomiting
- slurred speech or weakness on one side of the body
- stomach pain
- unexplained weight gain or swelling
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry mouth
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.