What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- confusion, nightmares or hallucinations
- difficulty breathing
- irregular heartbeat or feeling faint
- joint, muscle or tendon pain or swelling
- pain or difficulty passing urine
- persistent headache with or without blurred vision
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- unusual pain, numbness, tingling, or weakness
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry mouth
- nausea or stomach upset
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F). Do not store in a humid place. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.