What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- breathing problems
- changes in blood sugar
- changes in vision
- chest pain or palpitations
- inflamed or infected eyes or eyelids
- slow, irregular heart rate
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- burning, stinging, or discomfort immediately after using the solution
- sensitivity of the eyes to light
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Replace cap immediately after use. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.