What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions such as skin rash or itching, hives, swelling of the lips, mouth, tongue, or throat
- fast or irregular heartbeat, chest pain
- feeling faint or dizzy
- gout attack
- muscle pain or cramps
- numbness or tingling in hands, feet, or lips
- pain or difficulty when passing urine
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- blurred vision
- dry mouth
- stomach upset
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Do not freeze. Protect from light and moisture. Keep container closed tightly. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.