What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever, chills, sore throat
- loss of appetite
- low blood sugar (ask your doctor or health care professional for a list of associated symptoms)
- muscle aches or pains
- nausea, vomiting
- slow or irregular heartbeat
- swelling of the hands, legs, and/or feet
- unusual stomach pain or discomfort
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- metallic taste in the mouth
- stomach gas
- stuffy or runny nose
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.