What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- bone or joint pain
- chest pain or tightness
- dark urine
- fever, chills, sore throat
- low blood sugar (ask your doctor or healthcare professional for a list of these symptoms)
- muscle aches or pains
- nausea, vomiting, unusual stomach upset or pain
- pain that radiates to the jaw or down the arm
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- sudden weight gain
- swelling of the ankles, feet, hands
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- high blood sugar
- slow weight gain
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from moisture and light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.