What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- dark urine
- fast heartbeat
- feeling anxious
- fever, chills, sore throat
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- increased hunger
- muscle aches or pains
- nausea, vomiting
- right upper belly pain
- slow or irregular heartbeat
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual stomach pain or discomfort
- unusually tired or weak
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stomach gas, upset
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at temperatures less than 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.