What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- blurred vision, or change in vision
- fainting spells
- fever or chills
- headaches, confusion, or other mental changes
- hearing problems
- joint or muscle aches
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- ringing in the ears
- skin rash, itching (there may be severe itching without a rash)
- unusual changes in heart rate or other heart problems
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- hair loss
- loss of appetite
- mild diarrhea
- stomach pain or upset
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.