What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- black tarry stools
- blurred vision
- breathing problems
- chest pain
- general ill feeling or 'flu-like' symptoms
- high blood pressure
- right upper belly pain
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- slurring of speech
- stomach pain or cramps
- sudden weight gain or swelling
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- diarrhea or constipation
- dizziness, drowsiness
- gas or heartburn
- nausea, vomiting
- unusually sensitive to the sun
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from heat and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.