What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- blurred vision
- breathing problems
- chest pain or palpitations
- dark yellow or brown urine
- decreased urination, difficulty passing urine
- dizziness that does not go away or fainting spells
- fever or chills
- increased blood sugar, especially if you have diabetes
- nausea, vomiting
- skin rash, hives, peeling or itching of the skin
- stomach pain, loss of appetite
- swelling of the body ( legs, ankles, arms)
- unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, cramps, or weakness
- unusual or severe tiredness or weakness
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- decreased sexual function or desire
- diarrhea or constipation
- flushing, warmth, and burning or tingling of the skin
- stomach upset, discomfort, or bloating
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.