What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- fast, irregular heart rate
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain
- red, hot, painful spot on leg
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- difficulty sleeping
- increased hunger or thirst
- increased urination
- unusually weak or tired
- weight gain around waist, back, or thinning of face, arms, legs
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in the refrigerator between 2 and 8 degrees C (36 and 46 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. If stored at room temperature, up to 25 degrees C (77 degrees F), you must throw the medicine away after 2 months.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.