What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision
- high or low blood sugar (ask your doctor or health care professional for a list of these symptoms)
- confusion, depression, agitation, anxiety, hallucinations, tremor
- fast or irregular heartbeat, feeling faint
- fever, chills, infection
- joint, muscle, tendon pain or swelling
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- unusual pain, numbness, tingling, or weakness
- vaginal irritation, discharge
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry mouth
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach pain
- trouble sleeping
- unusual taste
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.