What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- fever, flu-like symptoms
- genital sores
- high blood pressure
- no menstrual period for 6 weeks during use
- pain, swelling, warmth in the leg
- pelvic pain or tenderness
- severe or sudden headache
- signs of pregnancy
- stomach cramping
- sudden shortness of breath
- trouble with balance, talking, or walking
- unusual vaginal bleeding, discharge
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- breast pain
- change in sex drive or performance
- changes in weight
- cramping, dizziness, or faintness while the device is being inserted
- irregular menstrual bleeding within first 3 to 6 months of use
Where should I keep my medicine?
This does not apply.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.