What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- blurred, or double vision
- difficulty walking or controlling muscle movements
- headache, stiff neck, and sensitivity to light
- painful sores in the mouth, eyes, or nose
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- severe muscle pain
- swollen lymph glands
- uncontrollable eye movements
- unusual bruising or bleeding
- unusually weak or tired
- worsening of mood, thoughts or actions of suicide or dying
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- diarrhea, or constipation
- difficulty sleeping
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.