What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in menstrual cycle
- changes in vision, like blurred or double vision or decreased night vision
- chest pain
- hearing loss or ringing in the ears
- hives, skin rash
- increased irritability, anger, aggression or thoughts of violence
- increased urination and/or thirst or dark urine
- irregular heartbeat
- loss of interest in usual activities
- muscle or joint pain
- muscle weakness with or without pain
- nausea and vomiting
- severe diarrhea
- severe headache
- severe stomach pain
- slurred speech or trouble swallowing
- start to have thoughts about hurting yourself
- swelling of face or mouth
- unusual bruising or bleeding
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- chapped lips
- dry mouth, nose or skin
- hair loss, increased fragility of hair
- headache (mild)
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.