What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- blood in the urine
- breathing problems
- dark urine
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite, nausea
- pain in the lower back or side
- pain when urinating
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- right upper belly pain
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- increased hunger or thirst
- increased urination
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach pain
- weight gain around waist, back, or thinning of face, arms, legs
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.