What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions such as skin rash or itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue
- black or tarry stools
- change in vision
- chest pain
- heartburn or stomach pain
- jaw pain, especially after dental work
- redness, blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- trouble or pain when swallowing
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- bone, muscle or joint pain
- changes in taste
- diarrhea or constipation
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach gas or fullness
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medication after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.