What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions such as skin rash or itching, hives, swelling of the lips, mouth, tongue, or throat
- changes in vision
- chest pain, or fast or irregular heartbeat
- eye pain
- feeling faint or dizzy
- fever, chills, or sore throat
- gout attack
- muscle pain or cramps
- numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- pain or difficulty when passing urine
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- shortness of breath
- stiff or swollen joints
- sudden weight gain
- swelling of the feet or legs
- swollen lymph glands
- unusual weakness
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- diarrhea, or constipation
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting or stomach upset
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.