What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- bleeding from the injection site
- difficulty breathing
- dizziness or fainting spells
- heavy menstrual bleeding
- signs and symptoms of bleeding such as back or stomach pain, black, tarry stools, blood in the urine, or coughing up blood
- unusual bruising or bleeding: bleeding gums, red spots on the skin, nosebleeds
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- pain or irritation at the injection site
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Do not freeze. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.