What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- fast talking and excited feelings or actions that are out of control
- hallucination, loss of contact with reality
- irregular, pounding heartbeat
- muscle spasms or weakness
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually tired or weak
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- diarrhea or constipation
- difficulty sleeping
- increased sweating
- loss of appetite
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from humidity. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.