What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- burning, blistering, peeling, stinging, or swelling, of the eyelids
- eye pain, decreased or blurred vision that does not go away
- sore throat
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- blurred vision for a few moments after application
- change in taste
- runny nose
- temporary watering of eyes
- temporary redness or stinging for a few moments after application
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature 15 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F). Do not freeze. Throw away any unused eye products after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.