What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- crusting or swelling of the treated areas
- excessive or persistent burning, irritation, stinging or itching of the treated areas
- lightening of the skin surrounding the treated areas (halo hypopigmentation)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry skin
- increased sensitivity to the sun
- mild itching or stinging of the treated areas
- mild peeling or mildly red, inflamed, and irritated skin
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Do not freeze. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.